This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Perfil de audiencia
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
1. Azure Administration
2. Azure Virtual Machines
3. Azure Storage
4. Virtual Networking
5. Intersite Connectivity
7. Data Protection
8. Network Traffic Management
9. Azure Active Directory
10. Securing Identities
11. Governance and Compliance
12. Data Services
2. Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
3. Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
4. Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Revisa los cursos relacionados, crea tu propio plan de certificación y en poco tiempo conviértete en un profesional certificado en tecnologías Microsoft.
Curso AZ-203T01-A: Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
Curso AZ-203T02-A: Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
Curso AZ-203T03-A: Develop for Azure storage
Curso AZ-203T04-A: Implement Azure security
Curso AZ-203T05-A: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions